These business owners are using the power of twitter in smart and meaningful ways.
Each one of the top 10 have an authenticity about them that really shows through from their twitter stream and into their businesses. This isn’t always easy to do and these guys are shining examples of being true to who they are and being passionate about what they do.
- @KissMyBundt :: Kiss My Bundt Bakery is a Los Angeles-based bakery that creates bundt cakes from scratch and other sweet confections.
- @TheChicMama :: Chic Mama creates beautiful and elegant diaper cakes that truly look good enough to eat.
- @ElliaCNaturals :: Ellia C. Naturals offers some of the most luxurious skin care products that are all made from the finest natural and organic ingredients.
- @fetchtag :: Fetching Tags creates hand-made unique and fun aluminum tags for your canine bud.
- @thepurplepug :: The Purple Pug (LOVE the name) designs unique and hip partyware including invitations, favors and glittery things!
- @physiolife :: PhysioLife Studios is a Chicago-based fitness studio which specializes in PhysioSlow strength training, nutrition counseling and one-on-one personal training.
- @PoshTotJen :: Post Tot Events offers fabulous and fun theme parties for kids and moms
- @exceptionalfood :: Gourmet Delights offers exceptional gourmet food for those of us without the gourmet budget.
- @ModernOrganic :: Modern Organic Fabrics sells organic cotton fabrics that are more fun and cute than bland and beige.
- @papermango :: Paper Mango creates eco-friendly and affordable cards and invitations that are modern with a flair of whimsy.
Are you a fabulous small business owner on twitter? Now is the time to share your twitter handle in the comments so we can follow you too!
(she/her) I’m a brand strategist, award-winning designer, business consultant, and artist. You can usually find me being followed (herded) by a pack of dogs with paint on my face. I dream of living on a huge farm with a bunch of goats, chickens, and dogs. And my husband too.