Our ExpressionEngine developer is MIA or unreliable
You have an EE website but your EE developer has either gone rogue, doesn’t work with EE anymore, or completely unreliable. You’ve made a significant investment in your website and you need a team that knows EE inside and out.
We are expert ExpressionEngine developers. We’ve been using EE since the 1.0 release and were one of the first members of the EE Pro Network. We’ve built over 500 EE sites and we use EE almost every day.
Did you know?
ExpressionEngine 1 & 2 are legacy products. This means that they are no longer receiving any updates.
If your site has not been updated to EE3 yet, there is no time to delay.
EMTWO took our old EE site and performed a code review audit which found numerous issues. They fixed all of them and then upgraded us to EE3. Our site is now 8x times faster and ranking higher in Google. I didn’t think that was possible.
How can we help you with your
Our code audit goes through all the templates in EE and makes sure best practices are used for template structure, caching, security, and performance. Our code audits give you the peace of mind of knowing how and why your site is performing.
We’ve been through them all. 1.0 upgrades, the BIG upgrade to EE 2.0 and now upgrades to 3.0. Whether it’s a point or version upgrade, we’ve done them all. With sites that had no addons to sites using over 50 addons.
We get asked alot…can EE do this? Our answer? EE can do anything. The better question is, can you EE developers code this? And our answer is yes! We’ve got some of the best EE coders in the network and we’ve built simple to complex infastructures and site specific addons for our clients.
Keeping EE updated is crucial to the performance of your site. We offer monthly insurance and maintenance packages that will keep your site backed up, secure, and upgraded so you can get back to doing the important stuff.
Why choose us for your ExpressionEngine needs?
- With over 13 years of EE experience, you could say we speak EE.
- We love EE! Some developers have abandoned the platform for other shiny objects but we remain loyal to EE for its versatility, simplicity (EE doesn’t decide what kind of site you should have), and dedicated support team.
- We do what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it.
- We’ve been in the EE trenches with some hellish sites and dug our way out. We’ve found ourselves picking up the pieces of other developers sites and helping business owners find joy with their websites again.
- We are in this with you. We know building an online business takes time and you need a team that is going to grow with you. We aren’t the one and done agency. We stick it out with you for the long haul and huge successes.