WordPress Peace of Mind Web Care
Just like a brick and mortar office space your website needs a secure foundation, protection and maintenance. At EMTWO we have 3 different packages to suit your circumstances. Imagine not having to worry about being hacked and losing your entire site, having out of date software or being offline without even knowing it (until your customer tells you!).
UpgradeYou already have security systems and backups in place, but you don’t want to have to deal with WP updates. You never know if they are safe to do and/or never get around to it. You know it’s only a matter of time before you get hacked if you don’t take care of updates.
- Managed WP CMS Updates
Managed WP Plugin Updates
- Access to paid support – 2 working day response time
ProtectYou don't want your site to get hacked, be out of date, be vulnerable to increasing threats online, load slow, or go offline due to high spikes in traffic. You are just looking for an all in one solution for your hosting , security and maintenance needs.
- Everything in the Protect Plan +
- Daily site backups
- Real-time threat scanning
- Uptime monitoring
- CDN integration (for faster asset loading)
- Site Restore
- Monthly status reporting
- Access to paid support – 1 working day response time
PerformNot only do you want your site to be safe and sound but you want to know what how it’s performing. You understand that analytics are important. You might have tech questions or need some web support and you want to know you are on the VIP list and will get a same day response.
- Everything in the Perform Plan +
- Monthly analytics report
- Monthly site usage report
- In-depth code performance audit (2x year)
- Access to paid support – same working day response time
Web Care Plan Signup
Fill out the form below to signup. We will be in touch with you shortly with next steps. Thank you for your business.
- Setup fee of $250 applied for sites that haven’t been updated in past 12 months
- Paid Support Hours are billed at our current hourly rate.
- If you have an e-commerce website (cart/checkout), add $150 to each plan above.
- Response time means you can expect to receive the first response from us within the specified number of hours/days depending on your package. Practically speaking, if you submit a new support ticket during business hours on Tuesday, you’ll get a response from us by the end of business on Wednesday. (EMTWO Support hours are Monday – Friday from
8:00amto 4:00pm ET.) After the first response, we’ll work with you to resolve your ticket as quickly as possible.