wordpress peace of mind web care
Just like a brick and mortar office space your website needs a secure foundation, protection and maintenance. At EMTWO we have 3 different packages to suit your circumstances. Imagine not having to worry about being hacked and losing your entire site, having out of date software or being offline without even knowing it (until your customer tells you!).
ProtectYou don't want your site to get hacked, be out of date, be vulnerable to increasing threats online, load slow, or go offline due to high spikes in traffic. You are just looking for an all in one solution for your hosting , security and maintenance needs.
- WordPress core and plugin monthly updates
- Licensed used of commonly used plugins
- Database optimization
- Daily site backup
- Security monitoring
- Malware scanning and cleanup
- Uptime monitoring, so we’re alerted if your site goes down
- Monthly performance scans and speed tests
- Site restore
- Monthly status reporting
- Monthly website hosting (though you can use your existing host if you prefer)
- Access to paid support – 1 working day response time
PerformNot only do you want your site to be safe and sound but you want to know what how it’s performing. You might have business or digital marketing questions or need some web support and you want to know you are on the VIP list and will get a same day response.
- Everything in the Protect Plan +
- Monitor and maintain site’s XML sitemap
- Monitor issues Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools
- CDN integration (for faster asset loading)
- Yearly in-depth code performance audit and optimization
- Access to paid support – same working day response time
Web Care Plan Signup
To sign up, please email Mel at [email protected]
- Setup fee of $300 applied for sites that haven’t been updated in past 12 months or that EMTWO did not develop.
- Paid Support Hours are billed at our current hourly rate.
- If you have an e-commerce website (cart/checkout), add $300 to each plan above.
- Response time means you can expect to receive the first response from us within the specified number of hours/days depending on your package. Practically speaking, if you submit a new support ticket during business hours on Tuesday, you’ll get a response from us by the end of business on Wednesday. (EMTWO Support hours are Monday – Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm ET.) After the first response, we’ll work with you to resolve your ticket as quickly as possible.